I'm really hoping that some of our great users try out the new Project Photofly 2.0 and Project Galileo together. What would be better than creating a model of a building or other real world asset automagically from photos and then dropping into the right place in Galileo?
The likely workflow would be:
- Download and install Photofly and make sure you understand the directions (not a lot)
- Take a bunch of photos of your favorite object
- Process them in Photfly to get a mesh
- Export the mesh as an FBX or OBJ
- Load it into a project in Galileo
Let us see what you can come up with?