Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 R2 is now live on Subscription, in the Product Enhancements area. The release is available to all customers who have active Subscription contracts for InfraWorks standalone or who have IDS-U/P, BDS U, or the Education Master Suite.
Subscription Center > Downloads > Product Enhancements > Autodesk® InfraWorks ™ 2014 R2 Enhancements
Autodesk® InfraWorks™ 2014 R2 software delivers several enhancements to Autodesk InfraWorks 2014.
Create better designs for roads and highways projects with:
Improved pipeline capabilities:
- edit pipelines and pipe connectors as a connected network
- better support for IMX import of pipe connectors from Civil 3D structures
Improved intersection capabilities:
- create junction geometry based on design standards
- more support for a variety of curb return geometry
- easily edit intersection geometry with a user friendly interaction model
- support for both 4-way and T-Junctions
Improved documentation services with the ability to:
- share InfraWorks models with users through cloud services and view documentation via Autodesk® 360
General products enhancements:
- Terrain grading updates including the ability to streamline the creation of level sites for efficient site planning and preliminary design - just draw a polygon - context menu...
- Improved piping abilities including the addition of height properties
- Link to the Autodesk InfraWorks data catalog on WeoGeo.com
Please see the Read Me first.